No EXTRA cost to you!
Active Fundraising Events
REWARDS: King Soopers & City Market
We EARN a % based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending
1. Logon to your King Soopers or City Market account.
2. Search for Families of Denison Montessori or GQ371
3. New users will need to create an account
4. Participants must use the phone number that is registered with the King Soopers or City Market loyalty card when checking out for each purchase to count or swipe the registered King Soopers or City Market loyalty card. EVERYTIME you shop and the loyalty account is used $$$ goes to FDM!
Dining for Denison
School spirit tastes great! Dine out at a select restaurant and Denison earns up to 33% of the bill which funds for a variety programs! Watch for Flyer posts or select HERE for dates and times. Past restaurant's that supported us are: Chipotle, Parry's Pizza, Panera and Modern Market. Send us a message with your suggestions!
1. When you shop with amazonsmile, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to Families of Denison Montessori.
2. To use go to smile.amazon.com on your web browser or activate amazonsmile in the Amazon Shopping app on your iOS or Android phone within the Settings or Programs & Features menu.
3. Search for Families of Denison Montessori to support us. On your web browser, you can add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping with amazonsmile.
AMERICAN FURNITURE WAREHOUSE
With your purchases FDM receives 2% back!
IN person & PHONE mention- DENISON MONTESSORI or CODE DMS819
*USE “SPECIAL COMMENTS” BOX at checkout input: DENISON MONTESSORI AND/OR CODE DMS819
Annual Denison Achieves silent auction fundraiser is held usually the 3rd week of April. This program funds Teacher Wish Lists where staff can add items needed for their classrooms. The funds from the auction also give extra financial support to the teachers and staff outside of the district budget. Most Denison staff received $400 each last year.
Better Together, FUN RUN!
Funds raised will to pay for field trips! This event promotes community, builds school spirit, and most importantly, it involves the students in raising money for their school as a team. Students are challenged to get pledges for the laps they will run to help the school. Students will have a set time to complete as many laps around the school track as possible. The Fun Run is for every student regardless of financial giving.
A % of purchases benefit the school and are used to purchase books for the library, students and classrooms.
Usborne Books make a perfect gift for any reader. With a wide variety of styles of books to choose from, there is something here for every reader in your home.
Scholastic is held in the SPRING. Watch for event info! They are the largest publisher of children's books.
FUNDS currently are for FDM general spending to support things like the ROSEs on Fridays, testing snacks, 6th grade trip, and we hope to support an after school enrichment program. These funds are voted on by the FDM board in collaboration with the Denison community.
Bring your spare change to put in the classroom jars for 30 days
The classroom with the most change will get a treat party! (Allergies will be accommodated)
If the jar reaches the line the whole class wins a small prize.